Dom Driven Billing Picks Up Accounts Which Are Having Differrent Billing Dom
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 22.214.171.124.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Set the environment variable TZ = EET.
2) Restart all the processes.
3) Create an account on April 06 with DOM 6.
4) Skip the billing cycle till Nov 05.
5) On Nov 05, run pin_bill_accts with -file option with DOM 5.
Now see that for the account that is created at step-3, all the bills are generated for which billing was skipped.
The issue occurs only when the TZ is set to EET. when it is IST there is no issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms