PIN_COLLETIONS_PROCESS - OVERDUE_T Is Incorrectly Poplulated
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 20-Feb-2012.
PIN_COLLETIONS_PROCESS - OVERDUE_T is incorrectly populated.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Perform billing for an account.
2. Make sure the account satisfies having more amount due than is defined in the collection scenario.
3. Execute collections process pin_collections_process.
4. Check the PIN_FLD_OVERDUE_T value of /collection_scenario.
5. Move the pin virtual time to a date when the first action of collection scenario will be executed.
6. Execute collections process pin_collections_process.
7 . Note down the OVERDUE_T of /collections_scenario.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms