Reset On Contact Information Removes Phone
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to re-produce
- Open an account in Customer Center.
- On Summary panel, click Contact Information Link to access details of Contact.
- Click the Reset button (notice that the Phone values disappear.
- Click Add and attempt to add the same phone type with a value.
- Click Save and Refresh
- Notice there are now 2 of the same phone type (ex. Home)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms