Reset Contact Information Removes Phone
(Doc ID 1072480.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Reset button on Contact Information, the Phone type and number is removed from the display, and allows an additional phone for the same type.
Steps to re-produce
- Open an account in Customer Center.
- Click Contact Information Link to access details of Contact On Summary panel.
- Click the Reset button (notice that the Phone values disappear.
- Click Add and attempt to add the same phone type with a value.
- Click Save and Refresh
- Notice there are now 2 of the same phone type (ex. Home)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document