Subordinate's Bill Future_t Same As Next_t After Moved Into Hierarchy
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 188.8.131.52.0 version, it is observed that the Subordinate's bill future_t is same as next_t after moved into hierarchy.
Steps to re-produce :
1. Create test account for current date - Feb 16 in this example.
2. Move pin_virtual_time ahead by 2 days - create test account 2 (Feb 18th).
3. Move pin_virtual_time ahead to March 16.
4. Run Billing - Parent Account will bill and next cycle will be march 16-april 16.
5. move pin_virtual_time by 1 day - March 17 - note this is 1 day before subordinate bill date.
6. Move account 2 into hierarchy as paid by parent.
7. View subordinate in CC, Payment->Billing Cycle & Tax Set ,Note the current cycle for Subordinate is Feb18 - March 18 but it should be Feb 18 - Apr 16.
Note: Next cycle for Subordinate will be - March 18 - May16 - Long Cycle before on track.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms