SITES ARE NOT DISPLAYED WHEN CREATE INITIAL PLANS
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.6 - Release: 4.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce:
1) OC -> Design -> Studies -> Study and Site Plans
2) Click Create New Plan button and Save
3) Select the desired plan and click the Sites button.
4) Click Create Initial Plans button => Site fields are blank.
5) Check Baselined? checkbox and Save => Site fields are blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms