Last updated on APRIL 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update data in a worksheet, the following error occurs in a pop-up window to the User:
ODPM-10303: The application could not process your update request - encountered
configuration inconsistencies. Please contact your system administrator. More information is available in application log files.
After further investigation, the server side log file show the following error:
ERROR update.process: ODPM-70182: Update Data Failed, Can't Create WF Process.Update Data
1. Export Oracle 9i 7.0.2 schema and import that to the Oracle 11 g db
2. Install 7.3 and upgrade the database schema using the Platform upgrade option.
3. Upgraded the model as specified in the 7.3 install addendum.
4. Deploy the Demantra web portion on the Tomcat 6.0
5. Successfully logged in Business Modeler and Collaborator Workbench (can modify user personalization features (adding worksheets etc.)
6. Logged in DP worksheets and opened an existing worksheet and was able to retrieve the data.
7. However, was unable to update any data in the editable fields and are getting the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms