8889087-LEVEL ATTRIBUTE COULD NOT DISPLAY LEVEL DEFAULT VALUE
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 126.96.36.199 in Production:
client has some level attributes on promotion level. those level attributes look up data from some levels. Even the level default values are defined in Demantra . Level attribute could not display default level member in level method. A word document is attached to describe the detail.
The default promo status value which is 'Planned' is not displayed as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) create promotion level attribute to look up data to promotion status level
2) define promotion status level default value to 'planned'
3) create a workflow with 'create member' step'
4) create constructor type promotion level method to call workflow created in above step
5) add promotion level attribute created in above step to this method's input arguement
6) restart application server
7) logon to Demantra collaborator workbench. create a worksheet with promotion level in it.
8) launch promotion level method created in above step. The promotion level atttribute does not display level default value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms