Balance Group Is Not In Sync If Multiple Cycle Forward Events Occur During IFW Startup
(Doc ID 1075695.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Immediately after the IFW startup, some balance_groups are not in sync between the IFW_memory and the Infranet_database. It can happen during IFW startup if a balance_group is created or modified while the DAT_Balance is still loading all the balances from the database.
1) Start IFW process (ensure to enable listener log)
2) Immediately after "* Started loading balance data *" message in process.log, create a subscription on a existing account purchasing at least 2 products that generate at least two distinct "CycleForward" business events
3) Check that IFW received the "CycleForward" business events in the listener log
4) Dump the balance data loaded into DAT_Balance: it contains only one resource_id (it discarded one of the "CycleForward" business event) .
Semaphore : "ifw.DataPool.BalanceDataModule.Module.DataFileName = balData.txt"
5) Read the equivalent infranet "/balance_group" object: it contains two resource_ids
6) Re-start IFW process
7) Dump the balance data loaded into DAT_Balance: it contains two resource_ids and it is in sync with the infranet object
In step 4, the balance dump shows only one resource while it is expected to show both resources.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document