The Resource Start Date Is Not Set Correctly On Backdated Purchase Scenario
Last updated on MAY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 22-Dec-2011
Checked for relevance on 06-May-2015.
When a product with purchase event that grants a resource is purchased backdated, the resource start date is not set to the purchase effective date.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a product with a purchase event. On bal-impact, add any non-currency resource.
3. Create a plan/deal with that product.
2. Create an account using that plan, on Aug 1, DOM=1.
4. Move pin_virtual_time pvt to Aug 29.
5. Set the desktop client date to Aug 29.
6. On Customer Center, purchase a plan/deal with a backdated purchase/cycle/usage start date to Aug 5.
7. Check the resource start validity date - it has been set to Aug 29.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms