RMS Tables PRICE_HIST and ITEM_LOC Are Not Updated With Multi-Unit Price Changes Created for Items With an Active Clearance
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.0.0 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 25-July-2013***
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.0.x, a multi-unit price change for items on active clearance is not updating the PRICE_HIST table on the reset date of the clearance.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in in to Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM).
- Create a clearance on item/loc on vdate without reset date.
- Approve the clearance. The clearance is executed.
- Run Price Event Execution (PEE) batches. Notice that the ITEM_LOC and PRICE_HIST tables are updated with clearance details.
- Create a multi-unit price change on vdate+1 for the same item/loc.
- Approve the price change. The price change is approved in 'Approved' status.
- Run the PEE batch. Notice that ITEM_LOC and PRICE_HIST tables are not updated, which is correct as there is a clearance running on the same item/loc.
- Move the vdate to a future date (for example, vdate +10).
- Open the clearance created in step 2 and add the out of stock. Reset the date to the current vdate (i.e., vdate+10).
- Click Apply and Done.
- Run first PEE batch again. Notice that the clearance reset record in RPM_EVENT_ITEMLOC has correct retail values for selling retail columns, but multi-unit retails are not populated. The multi-unit details should be populated as per the price change in step 5.
- Run PEE RMS batch and notice that ITEM_LOC and PRICE_HIST tables are updated correctly with selling retail values, but multi-unit retail is not populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms