Pricing Center Destroys Service Hierarchy
(Doc ID 1080285.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pricing Center reverses the Service Hierarchy uploaded into the database.
1. Create a subscription plan with parent "/service" having members "/service/ip" and "/service/email".
2. Commit with Pricing Center..
3. Using SQL alter the order of values in table "plan_services_t". The out-of-box order is "1, 2, 3" for array "rec_id" and physical order. Change it to 2, 3, 1.
4. stop_all, start_all.
5. Read plan with PC. Notice in the cm.log:
The order is the physical order in the table. This is correct as the search opcode does not guaranty retrieving an array in index order.
6. Notice in Pricing Center the plan has the wrong structure.
Pricing Center is assuming that the first element on the flist is the parent of subordinates, instead of using PIN_FLD_SUBSCRIPTION_INDEX.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document