Microsoft Project Publish Maps Custom Subclass To Default Subclass In Agile PLM
(Doc ID 1080936.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-Mar-2013***
When attempting to add custom gate subclass (i.e. milestones) via Microsoft Project (MSP) in Agile PLM it is being mapped to out-of-box gate class which is disabled and the following error occurs.
New milestone for test is created with invalid type (Empty or disabled subclass). Only enabled subclasses are allowed
To be able to add new enabled subclasses via MSP and not error out saying it is a not allowed
--What is working:
Able to create custom subclass object in Agile UI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Login to Java Client as admin, and do the following configuration:
- Disable out-of-box subclass gate.
- Enable custom gate subclass milestone
2. Create a basic Project
3. Export to Microsoft Project
4. On Microsoft Project, create a new line for custom subclass milestone and set day as 0
5. Use Microsoft Publish to import activities and milestone for that project
6. Get failure to import milestone
-- Business Impact
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create custom subclass object via Microsoft Project
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document