Adding Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) Codes To Items is Not Calculating the Estimated Landed Cost (ELC)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adding Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) codes to items is not calculating the Estimated Landed Cost (ELC) correctly , ELC is not being included.
Note : Make sure that the HTS system option is set to "S" for sourcing country.
Steps To Recreate :
1) Create a new HTS code, e.g. 1972.01.012 for the US.
2) Set a tariff treatment (e.g. A+) for it to calculate an ELC amount using specific rate (e.g. $1).
3) Attach the tariff treatment to the country (e.g. Thailand).
4) Create a new item, supplied by a supplier from the country.
5) Attach the tariff treatment to the item.
6) Attach the HTS code to the item. Validate that the HTS codes are calculating correctly. They are not, no ELC is applied in the Item > HTS screens.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms