Last updated on APRIL 08, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Taxation Management - Version: 2.1.5 - Release: 2.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
F1-MAPEXPL Zone Type Tip:
You can define up to 10 fields whose values are populated in the XML document before the business object / service script / business service is retrieved. For example, if the map was used to display information about a customer, you'd set up an XML parameter to define how the unique identifier of the customer is populated in the customer XML document before the customer's service is invoked. It is not ignoring the field.
XML document input fields are defined using the following mnemonics:
sourceField=. This mnemonic is the name of the field (e.g. SA_ID) whose value is populated in the XML document before the service is invoked.
targetPath=. This mnemonic is the XPath of the node in the XML document that is populated with the sourceField's value.
sourceLoc=. This mnemonic defines the source of the input's value:
- If this parameter is set to G, the field's value is retrieved from the "global" context.
- If this parameter is set to P, the field's value is retrieved from the "portal" context.
If this mnemonic is left blank, the default behavior is as follows:
1) The portal context is checked.
2) If no portal context value found, the global context is checked.
3) If neither value is available, the field is ignored.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms