ORA-20000 and ORA-00933 when Register a New User Contains Period in FDM
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Financial Data Manager - Version: 4.5.39
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Applications (OFSA) 4.5
ORA-00933: SQL command not propertly ended
1. Try to register a new username: JOHN.DOE
2. Navigate to Registration --> User
3. Recipient to User Group Assignment
Select User Group Name: OFDM_G_ALL_APPS
4. Ok and Click Finish
7. ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended
8. Press ok twice the new user will show up. But no applications have been assigned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms