Set_status Does Not Create Resources For The Next Month After Reactivation
(Doc ID 1083726.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 126.96.36.199.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create a plan having non currency resources (cycle forward event) and
advance billing set as 1month and proration for both purchase and cancel as "charge for entire cycle"
1. pin_virtual_time to 1st of M (any month)
2. Activate account with non currency resources (cycle forward event).
3. PVT to 5th of M+1
4. do billing for the account
5. PVT to 6th of M+1
6. Inactivate (10102) account
7. PVT to 9th of M+1
8. reactivate (10101) account
Check the resources in balance_group array that the next month resources are not applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document