All Versions Become Disabled For An Offer In Oracle Retail Promotion Planning & Optimization
(Doc ID 1083810.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Promotion Planning and Optimization - Version 13.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Updated on 20-May-2011 ***
When an offer is unpositioned and if not repositioned the same day, the nightly batch is auto saving the offer causing the versions to become disabled within the offer definition screen.
All versions were lost on offers that had been in block, therefore causing everything to go to 0 including sales and margin. This causes major issues for the users when they are pulling their Retek reports. Ad Planners are unpositioning offers that are sometimes at a block level. A few offers at a time were being removed within a block. Looking at the event shows that those offers in the block have lost their versions (disabled) and everything is 0.
Two blocks were unpositioned for review. Overnight, those two offers in the block have lost their versions (disabled) and everything is 0.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Unposition an offer
2. Save a change to the offer
(either by: opening/changing/saving from offer details, forecasting/submitting/approving/denying from offer list, or running the batch forecast/compute/refresh)
3. Reposition the offer -- the version are not enabled and should be
1. This only occurs in 13.04 backwards compatibility configuration for versioning in 13.1.1, 13.1.2, or 13.2
2. This does not occur with versioning enabled
3. This does not occur if step 2 is omitted and the offer is repositioned before it is saved
4. User must open the offer and re-enable each version manually if a version becomes disabled for an offer
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document