Collections Process Is Not Considering Non Paying Child Accounts
(Doc ID 1084714.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 10-Sep-2015.
The Collections process is not considering non-paying child accounts. All the non-paying child accounts should come into collections if the parent account is coming into collections.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create two accounts let's say A and B
2. A is the parent account of B
3. B is non paying child account
4. Bill the customer A and B. Since B is non paying child all the amount of B is accumulated to A.
5. Move the pvt to the next day after payment due date.
6. Set the collections criteria such that A account will come into collections.
7. Run the collections process and the account A will enter into collections. But B is not coming into collections.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document