Allocation Failed After New PFT Installation
(Doc ID 1085634.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 5.1 and later
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 7.1 and later
Oracle Enterprise Linux 4.0
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
PFT 5.1, when attempting to run a test 'Constant' type Allocation, no 'View Log' link appears next to the allocation in the 'Allocation Specification' screen and checking the automatically created Batch for the allocation run, the Batch Monitor shows ' Failed', Severity = 'FATAL'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Complete new installation of Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI)
2. Complete new installation of PFT
3. Complete all post installation PFT steps
4. Create new test 'Constant' type Allocation
5. Run new Allocation using the 'Run' man icon
6. From Operations -> Batch Monitor, find the automatically created PFT batch for status
New installation of OFSAAI.
New installation of PFT.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document