System Discount Not Shown On DISCOUNT_LIST In Discount Dump.
(Doc ID 1085654.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In discount dump, System Discount is not shown on DISCOUNT_LIST.
1. In Pricing Center, open the OOB Standard GSM Discount, change the discount type from Subscription to System.The discount model: DMFMALL and DM10%OFF.
2. Create a deal "Standard GSM Telephony - no discount" copied from OOB deal "Standard GSM Telephony" by removing the Standard GSM Discount.
3. Create a plan "Standard GSM - no discount" copied from OOB plan "Standard GSM" by replacing the OOB deal "Standard GSM Telephony" with the deal "Standard GSM Telephony - no discount"
4. Add the plan "Standard GSM - no discount" to CSR - new then commit to database.
5. Now from Customer Center, create an account with this plan "Standard GSM - no discount", pvt 1/11/2010
6. Enable the EdrDump_MainRating_post and Filterset in wireless.reg
7. Restart pipeline
8. Move pvt 1 day ahead, pvt 1/12/2010
9. Send cdr, use the date of 1/12/2010.
10. Check the CDR dump from $IFW_HOME/data/dump/Discounting_post.dump, but no discount in pipeline dump.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document