Unable to Populate Data in Queue on a Third DB Using Account Sync DM Component
(Doc ID 1086786.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Below is the problem scenario :
- Installed Account Synch Data Manager (DM) on one HP-UX instance, on which Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) is installed
- Installed Pipeline on another HP-UX instance
- Installed Database Queues on a third instance
- Created the DataBase (DB) link from DataBase instance 1 to DB instance 2, so as to populate data in queues through the account synch DM
- Set enable_publishing entry in cm pin.conf to '1'
- Populated the /config/notify object with all the account synch opcodes
When a new account is created in BRM, below error is thrown:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document