Last updated on JUNE 08, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.5.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Instead of receiving an error, the form is opened but any data entered/updated is actually production data not test data).
ERROR MESSAGES: None, but there should be
1. Log into Oracle Clinical and choose Data Entry->Browse. Bring up production document in a study.
2. Leaving OC up, log into Oracle Clinical NLS as same user. Enter Definition > Test Data Entry > Update and query documents for same study. Production documents are brought up and can be changed in test mode.
3. Exit OC and NLS and log into sql*plus. Leave sql*plus open.
4. Log into OC, NAV: Definition > Test Data Entry > Update a study. Query documents and see production data. At this point you can update production data in while in test mode.
5. Exit SQL*PLUS and OC. Log back into OC and bring up Definition > Test Data Entry > Browse and query up test documents for study selected in step 1.
6. Log into OC NLS and go into Data entry > Update. Query documents in same study and you see Test document instead of production document.
OCCURRENCE PATTERNS: consistent since applying TMS 4.6 and OC 188.8.131.52
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms