Switching Between Production And Test Mode Data Entry Not Working
(Doc ID 1088185.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version 4.5.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a user is logged in to the database in one mode (test or production), they are allowed to bring up Oracle Clinical forms in the other mode from a different database connection but the data being accessed is in the mode of the first connection. (e.g. User logs into SQL*PLUS. While connection is still open, the same user logs into OC and brings up Test Data Entry form.
Instead of receiving an error, the form is opened but any data entered/updated is actually production data not test data).
ERROR MESSAGES: None, but there should be
1. Log into Oracle Clinical and choose Data Entry->Browse. Bring up production document in a study.
2. Leaving OC up, log into Oracle Clinical NLS as same user. Enter Definition > Test Data Entry > Update and query documents for same study. Production documents are brought up and can be changed in test mode.
3. Exit OC and NLS and log into sql*plus. Leave sql*plus open.
4. Log into OC, NAV: Definition > Test Data Entry > Update a study. Query documents and see production data. At this point you can update production data in while in test mode.
5. Exit SQL*PLUS and OC. Log back into OC and bring up Definition > Test Data Entry > Browse and query up test documents for study selected in step 1.
6. Log into OC NLS and go into Data entry > Update. Query documents in same study and you see Test document instead of production document.
OCCURRENCE PATTERNS: consistent since applying TMS 4.6 and OC 220.127.116.11
Application of TMS 4.6
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document