ORA-01427 Error In Saglfind Form When Attempting To Query GL Cross Reference Records
(Doc ID 1089523.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to query records from General Ledger (GL) cross reference in saglfind form for a Total with Multiple Location Traits such that a store has occurrence in more than one location Trait the following error occurs:
ORA-01427: single-row subsquery returns more than one row returned by program unit FILTER_LOV_VALIDATE_SQL.VALIDATE_STORE”
Steps To Reproduce:
- Log into Retail Merchandising System (RMS)
- Navigation: rtkstrt > Action >Sales Audit >Control > Totals Definition Maintenance.
- Create a New total.
- Add one location trait in the Location Traits.
- Navigation: rtkstrt > Action > Sales Audit > Control > Setup > GL Account Maintenance.
- Create new link for the with the above created total id.
- Edit the total, by adding two more location traits which has same store as in first location trait.
- Open saglfind form in Edit or View Mode.
- Enter the above edited total.
- Enter the Set of Books Id.
- Enter the store id.
- Notice, the ORA-01427 Error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document