Getting Wrong Dynamic Replenishment Calculations for Warehouse (WH) When Simple Packs Are Associated
(Doc ID 1099643.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 23-Aug-2012
When attempting to run Replenishment for stores with the following setup:
-- same source Warehouse (WH),
-- Simple Pack, having data in ITEM_FORECAST database table,
-- some sales each week,
-- some STD_DEV,
-- some stock of Simple Packs and,
-- some stock of Stock Keeping Units (SKU),
the results for the stores are not calculated correctly. For the WH, the NET_INVENTORY is considering the stock position of the Pack, not of the SKU, as should be expected.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have some forecast data for an Item for some stores.
2. Configure these stores to be replenished by an WH (as source WH)
3. Configure the WH in Dynamic method, with a Simple Pack associated (without this association, this will work OK and the error will not be seen).
4. Before running replenishment batches, have some stock for the SKU and for the simple pack.
5. Run replenishment batches.
6. Observe wrong calculations for the WH in REPL_RESULTS table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document