RXCDCIBL DCI Access At Role Level Fails With Error Message "80540: Duplicate User Role Specified."
(Doc ID 1099693.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.6.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Admin > User and Roles > Default DCI Access by Role
2. Select the role then select the 'Default DCI Access then click Save (button)
You receive the following error message: "80540: Duplicate User Role Specified."
ERROR MESSAGES: 80540: Duplicate User Role Specified
NAVIGATION / REPLICATION PATH / CONFIGURATION CONTROL:
Base Release/Patchset: 4.6 (OC46 installed with iPatches OC_188.8.131.52, OC_184.108.40.206 and OC_220.127.116.11)
1. Setup USER GROUPS Installation Codelist
2. Setup USER GROUP ROLES Installation Codelist
3. Go to Admin > User and Roles > Default DCI Access by Role
4. Select any of the Valid roles from the List
5. Select UNRESTRICTED as access.
6. Click Save (button) to save the data.
After Saving the error message is thrown: "80540: Duplicate User Role Specified."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document