Discrepancy Cannot Be Closed By The CRA In RDC
(Doc ID 1101878.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.5.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Dec-2011***
Manual discrepancy on a response is being duplicated and can't be closed in RDC Onsite.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
* Set up a DCM with 2 questions both of the numeric (one of them is derived: Q1), the other one is the source: Q2).
* Set up a ONLINE/DCM derivation procedure with a detail like : Q2/2.2
* Create a graphic layout / PDF form / Add to DCI Book etc.
* Connect to RDC Onsite, and enter data into Q2.
* Save Complete.
* Add a MANUAL discrepancy to the DERIVED question.
* Save and close the document. CRF Cell turns RED.
* Execute Batch Validation.
* Open the document and update Q2
* Save it.
* Try to close the Manual Discrepancy.
* A new closed Manual Discrepancy is created, and the original one stays Open.
* Try to close the original Discrepancy again and save. The discrepancy stays Open.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document