After Login and Splash Screen are Displayed, Pages Fail to Render, White Screen Appears, Tab Trees and Folders Do Not Expand, and 'Culture Name' Error Appears
Last updated on JULY 08, 2016
Applies to:Primavera Portfolio Management - Version 8.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 22-Aug-2013
Any or all of the following symptoms appear:
- When accessing PPM 8 using IE 7 or IE 8, pages fail to render after the login and splash screen.
- The browser shows a blank white screen with the status of "Loading..." (or sometimes "Done") at the bottom of the page.
- Tab trees do not function correctly.
- Folders do not properly expand and switching between the “search” and “folder” tabs is necessary to display folder hierarchies.
- Error: "Culture name '0' is not supported"
- Contents of folders in Setup module are not visible .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms