Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 5.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) - Version 5.1
Checked for relevance on 02-Jan-2014.
On Oracle Funds Transfer Pricing 5.1, when attempting to generate a Transfer Rate the following error occurs:
The product id 2200 is not mapped with any of the instrument tables
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Added product 2200 to the instance
2. Added irc 10999 to the instance with rates for 1/1/2010 and 1/2/2010
3. Put the product in the product hierarchy
4. Created behavior pattern for NAB Rep Portf
5. Created tp rule for NAB Rep Portf which defines tp method for product 2200 as caterpillar and uses behavior pattern for NAB rep portf
6. Loaded one instrument into the fsi_d_casa table with as of date of 1/1/2010, product id of 2200, etc.
7. Created tp process that uses tp rule for NAB Rep Portf
8. Changed ftp application preferences to set date to 1/1/2010
9. Ran process
New FTP installation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms