Maintenance Event Is Not Logged
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Communications ASAP - Version 5.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
According to the ASAP Developers Reference, there is a set of predefined event types => tbl_event_type description:
The NEP can issue the following events:
- MAINTNCE—Information: Host NE has gone into Maintenance Mode.
- BIND_ERR—Warning: Unable to Allocate Device to Connect to NE.
- CONN_ERR—Warning: NE Connection Attempt Failed.
- DIAL_ERR—Warning: Dial-up Program to Connect to NE Failed.
- SYS_TUNE—Informational message that ASAP is auto-tuning its connection pools.
- LOGN_ERR—Warning: Login Program to Network Element Failed.
- PORT_DIS—Error: Connection to NE Failed; Port/Device DISABLED.
All of these events are logged except MAINTNCE. The MAINTNCE event is not logged into tbl_event_log (CTRL schema), which results in no possibility to assign alarm code with configured alarm centers.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms