Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version: 126.96.36.199
Information in this document applies to any platform.
=== ODM Issue Clarification ===
On : 188.8.131.52 version, Production and Test
Matrix Levels do not display correctly:
1. While selecting matrix levels (Aggregation User Status, Forecast User Status or Forecast System Status) as aggregation levels or as filters on worksheet, only the first entry in the corresponding level table is displayed.
2. Secondly, the ID field for Forecast System Status and Forecast User Status is #table_name#_code instead of prediction_status and do_fore.
Expect to be able to select as filters on worksheet, any entry in the corresponding aggregation level table
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Business Modeler
2. Right click on any of the matrix levels (Aggregation User Status, Forecast User Status or Forecast System Status).
3. Press Level Members, an ep_tools error is displayed
4. Open Demantra worksheet and select one of the aggregation levels as Forecast System Status
5. Only the first record in pred_status_level table is displayed, which happens to be "Good For Forecast".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms