Service Not Closed During Plan Transition.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.0
Steps to re-produce :
1) Create Plan 1 with three product sms/telephony and data and make sure all are mandatory
2) Create Plan 2 with three product sms/telephony and data and make sure all are mandatory
3) Create Plan 3 with three product sms/telephony and data and make sure data service as optional
4) Using Customer Center create a customer and purchase Plan 1. Now all three service are activated, which is correct.
5) Transit the same to plan 2. This again works fine where all three services are activated
6) Transit to plan 3. It can be seen that the data service is still as Active and not closed
The data service is getting closed if transition from Plan 1 to Plan 3 is done
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms