Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on December 3rd, 2014
When a tax discrepancy on an item in the invoice is resolved using "Debit Memo - Tax Item Only", the invoice fails after running the Posting batch with below ERROR_MSG in IM_POSTING_DOC_ERRORS table:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) for 3 items and receive in full.
2. Create the invoice for all 3 items such that one item has Tax discrepancy and other item has quantity discrepancy.
3. Resolve the Tax discrepancy by choosing "System Tax" as correct and resolution "Debit Memo - Tax Item Only" for the item.
4. Resolve quantity discrepancy on the item through "Detail Matching" screen and by using "Debit Memo - Quantity".
5. Run the Rollup batch.
6. Run the Posting batch and notice that two Debit Memos are posted, but the invoice remains in the "MTCH" status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms