When a Container Expires There is No Real-Time Inventory Adjustment Being Published to Indicate the Inventory is Unavailable
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance as on 03-OCT-2014
When a container changes to 'expired', there is no real-time inventory adjustment published to indicate the inventory is unavailable. Expiring inventory logic occurs during distribution run.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create container having a perishable item.
2. Set the CONTAINER.PICK_NOT_AFTER_DATE to some date prior to the current date.
3. Schedule Re-Order Point (ROP) replenishment.
4. Run distribution.
5. Check that the container’s status has been change to ‘X’.
6. Check that no INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD or INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD_HIS exists for the item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms