Refund Happens More Than The Amount Charged Originally During Deal Transition
(Doc ID 1108853.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Register an account on the 23rd of the month with deal-1 . DOM is 14th.
2) Pin_virtual_time to 29th of the month.
3) Proceed with deal transition to deal-2.
5) Pin_virtual_time to 14th of the next month
6) Run pin_bill_day
7) Check the invoice.
- After proration the amount refunded for the old product(deal-1) is greater than the amount(cycle forward charge) being charged for that product before transition in the first place.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document