EBS-WAM: Lines Are Not Being Imported Into WAM PO Tables Via UGBU_PO_PKG
(Doc ID 1109713.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:WAM-EBS Integration - Version DNU1.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Requisition was interfaced from WAM to EBS. The Purchase Order created from the Requisition was turned into a PO. The PO was imported into WAM but it does not have any lines.
1) Create a Work Order
2) Go to the Task Detail - Material Detail section
3) Enter a requirement for a Direct Purchase Item
4) Activate the WO
5) A requisition will be sent to EBS
6) Turn the Requisition into a PO and approve the PO
7) When the Integration runs, for some reason, it fails to pick it up. In
order for me to get it to process, user need to make an update to the PO so that
it gets extracted. user need to do the same with the lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document