Oracle Demantra and RDBMS Performance FAQ/TIPS
(Doc ID 1110543.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2019
Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.0.1 and later Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purpose ------- The reader will gain additional insight into: - Statistics / Chained Rows Quick Check. This sql will reveal if key tables have up to date Statistics and/or if there are Chained Rows.
- Redo Log Management You can greatly improve DB performance for both the engine and collaborator by reducing the redo logging when creating temporary tables.
- I/O Stats Generated by AWR
- Reordering Columns in Oracle For Performance, Rebuilding Tables by Primary Key The problem is that the data in a critical table (MDP_MATRIX, SALES_DATA, PROMOTION_DATA) is not physically stored in the database in Primary Key order.
- Using Materialized Views The Demantra Export Integration Interfaces have the option of being created as a regular View or a Materialized View.
- Fragmentation / Chaining Elimination Techniques Whenever we have a performance issue we typically ask the customer to run Rebuild_Schema to reduce table and eliminate fragmentation. This is a discussion that details additional methods to eliminate chaining/fragmentation.
Questions and Answers
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!