When a Promotion Is Re-approved, Duplicate Discounts Appear in the Flat File Generated by PromotionPriceChangePublishExport Batch
(Doc ID 1110974.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance July 2013
When an approved promotion is changed and re-approved, then promotionPriceChangePublishExport batch is generating a flat file with duplicate entries for the same item-location.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a promotion and approve it.
2. Bring it back to worksheet status.
3. Change the promotion details.
4. Re-approve the promotion.
5. Run promotionPriceChangePublish.sh and promotionPriceChangePublishExport.sh batches.
6. Notice duplicate entries for same item-location in the flat file generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document