Additional Information on Access Service Request (ASR) Orders in MetaSolv Solution Software
(Doc ID 1111523.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution Module - ASR - Version 39.0.0 and later
Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.15 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Listed is additional information on how M6 determines ASOG versions when the ACNA and ICSC are not listed with ASOG Versions in the Provider or Customer table. Please note that M6 requires the ACNA and ICSC tables be populated to process any ASR Orders.
1. If ACNA and or ICSC entered on the ASR does not have ASOG versions listed in M6, the ASR Order will be default to the latest version that is shown for the Industry Version.
2. If, when you enter the ACNA and ICSC, they are associated to an old ASOG version in the Customer or Provider Version listing you will receive an error message indicating that you have chosen an unsupported version.
3. If you create a new ASR Order using "New From" and the old ASR Order is on an Unsupported Version in M6 then it will create a “View Only” ASR with the old Version. You can upgrade the ASOG version by clicking on Option then Upgrade.
4. If the ICSC used on the new ASR Order is listed on more than one version in M6; you will get a pop up asking the User to choose the ASOG Version they want the ASR Order to be listed with.the correct ASOG version.
5. If you create a new ASR Order using "New From", the same ASOG version that exists on the old ASR Order will be populated on the new ASR Order. This will occur even if the ASOG version is not loaded in M6.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document