Listedness Determination List Box Adds An Extra Country In Group Maintenance Screen In Console
Last updated on MAY 28, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version: 5.0.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Log-in to Argus Console, go to Group configuration screen and Click on New group
2. Add any country to the listedness determination list box
3. Save the group
4. Click on the newly created group
5. Observe that Uganda is added to the list of countries chosen even though it was not chosen when the group was created.
6. Choose remove ALL and save the group
7. Click on the group again and see that Uganda still remains as a sleeted country.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms