Listedness Determination List Box Adds An Extra Country In Group Maintenance Screen In Console
(Doc ID 1112483.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 5.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Choosing any country for listedness determination also adds Uganda as a country in group administration screen in Argus Console
Steps to Repeat:
1. Log-in to Argus Console, go to Group configuration screen and Click on New group
2. Add any country to the listedness determination list box
3. Save the group
4. Click on the newly created group
5. Observe that Uganda is added to the list of countries chosen even though it was not chosen when the group was created.
6. Choose remove ALL and save the group
7. Click on the group again and see that Uganda still remains as a sleeted country.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document