Cannot Restore Achived Files Using Suspense Manager Center
(Doc ID 1112795.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Here are some guidelines to resolve the following problem:
When selecting Restore Archive option from the menu, an exception is generated.
- Process some CDRs through pipeline which when processed get suspended.
- Load these suspended records into database.
- Query for these suspended records through Suspense Management Center.
- Select any of the suspended records that are in suspended state and write it off.
- Select the written off record and click on Archive Then Purge Selected option.
- The record gets purged and then archived.
Now, click on Restore Archive option.
The Restore action fails. Following is the error message thrown.
"Unable to restore the archive". Encountered an Unexpected error:null.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document