RMS Data Level Security Does Not Apply For Buyer Worksheet Form
(Doc ID 1113684.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Merchandising System (RMS) Data Level Security does not work properly in Buyer Worksheet form.
Steps To Reproduce:
Pre-requisites - Setup a user, data level security, restrict the user access to a particular store
- Navigate to Ordering --> Buyer Worksheet --> (View or Edit)
- From the 'Search Criteria' Panel on the form, choose 'Location' as store and enter the store ID to which the user does not have access to.
- The user will be shown a message 'Due to security group associations, you do not have access to location <x>', which is correct.
- Clear the location entered in step2 and click 'Search' (in other words, no search criteria).
- Notice, the results displayed will show the details of the location, which the user doesn't have access.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document