Replattr.Fmb - Performance When Applying Changes To All Locations For A Style
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Replenishment Attribute form (replattr.fmb) to apply replenishment parameter changes to all locations of a style with 20 skus and 220 stores. i.e. 4400 item/loc combinations, takes over seven minutes to apply these changes online, and the user cannot do anything else until the changes have been applied.
For itemlists, subclasses, etc or higher the batch update process will be used. For styles and items the online update method is used.
Steps to recreate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new fashion style with 6 sizes and 2 colours. This will generate 12 skus for the style.
2. Approve the style and it’s children.
3. Setup replenishment attributes for the style in replattr.fmb for “all stores” (236) stores.
4. Choose constant method, warehouse stocked, order control semi-automatic frequency every day
5. Press OK button to apply changes.
6. Observe that it takes around 15 minutes to update replenishment parameters and return control to the user.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms