Performance Issue On Replenishment Attribute Screen When Applying Changes To All Locations For A Style
(Doc ID 1113957.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Replenishment Attribute screen to apply replenishment parameter changes to all locations of a style with 20 skus and 220 stores. i.e. 4400 item/loc combinations, it takes a long time to apply these changes online, and the user cannot do anything else until the changes have been applied.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create a new fashion style with 6 sizes and 2 colors. This will generate 12 skus for the style.
2. Approve all items.
3. Setup replenishment attributes for the style on Replenishment Attribute screen for “all stores” stores.
4. Choose constant method, warehouse stocked, order control semi-automatic frequency every day
5. Press OK button to apply changes.
6. Observe that it takes around 15 minutes to update replenishment parameters and return control to the user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document