Last updated on JULY 27, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 22.214.171.124.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 31-Jan-2012
Steps to reproduce :
- installed RA manager
- enabled the config business parameter , "enable_ara"
- updated pin.conf parameter in the apps/pin_billd , "- pin_mta enable_ara 1"
- created a parent account with dummy plan , /service/ip
- created a child account (non-paying) with the above account as the paying account
- purchased a simple deal with cycle forward charge 30$ on the child account
- on the parent account , select AR --> Bill Now --> (Flexible Bill Now window opens) --> Amount = All Amounts --> select 'Include child Items' --> click OK --> bill now fails throwing an error message and cm pinlog has below error :
E Wed May 18 15:35:27 2011 test_sys cm:21749
op_process_audit_create duplicate record found
<field num=0:0,0 recid=0 reserved=0 reserved2=0 time(sec:usec)=0:0>
<facility=0 msg_id=0 version=0>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms