Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.1 to 22.214.171.124.1 [Release 7.3.0 to 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 19-Jan-2014
The business goal is to have gprs service rated with different rates in day and night, and if session spreads for day and night, then we must rate the day/night parts proportionally.
To achieve this, we have configured time_of_day mode = Timed in the advanced event attributes screen while configuring the product in Pricing Center.
But with this configuration, for a session spanning both tiers, rating seems to rate with only one tier.
Consider the below scenario for example :
- Say we have 2 rate tiers in the product :
- tier 1 - 7.00 am to 7.00 p.m
- tier 2 - 7.00 p.m to 7.00 a.m
- Authorization request of 100 mb has come at 3.00 p.m. Authorization happens successfully with tier 1.
- Re-auth request of 50 mb has come at 7.30 p.m. Rating will still rate the event with tier 1, even if event start time is 3.00 p.m and the time now is 7.30
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms