No Credit Is Given When Deactivating A Product
(Doc ID 1115660.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When re-activating the product again after inactivating in the same cycle the charges are calculated even for the inactive period.
- Create a new account and activate the products - Billing day is 3rd of the month
- Advance pin_virtual_time to 30-Apr-2010
- Run Billing and check bill amount - correct
- Advance pin_virtual_time to 1-May-2010
- Run the opcode PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_CYCLE_FORWARD
- Check event_t table, and found NO cycle_forward event "/event/billing/product/fee/cycle/cycle_forward_monthly"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document