Demantra 7.3 Unable To Send Emails Through Workflow
(Doc ID 1119439.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Configured system for the workflow mail, however when they set up a workflow with a email step no email is received. They have followed implementation Guide Part No. E05136-09 Chapter 44 Fine Tuning and Scaling Demantra-->Section--->Email to configure the mail and Note 1068368.1, but despite that there is no email amd no errors in the logs.
1) Set e-mail property for a specific user using Business Modeler
2) Open Workflow Manager, New Schema, Select Email step.
3) Change "To user:" property to the user with a valid e-mail.
4) Enter a Subject, Message, Pause(10 seconds), Recovery(Ask), then OK
5) Save and Back to main page.
6) Start the step created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document