Unable To Create An Object For A Customized /Service Class Via Developer Center
(Doc ID 1120124.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 07-Mar-2013
One may be unable to create an object for a customized /Service/XXX class via Developer Center. See below for detailed scenario :
- Created a new customized /service class (say /service/domain) successfully via Developer Center.
- Now we would like to create an object for this newly created /service class in Developer Center using the Opcode workbench.
- Used the opcode "PCM_OP_CREATE_OBJ" to create the object.
The following is the input flist:
0 PIN_FLD_POID POID  0.0.0.1 /service/domain
0 PIN_FLD_ACCOUNT_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /account
0 PIN_FLD_NAME STR  "pin domain service object"
0 PIN_FLD_SERVICE_DOMAIN SUBSTR 
1 PIN_FLD_CUSTOMER_TYPE ENUM  1
1 PIN_FLD_DOMAIN_NAME STR  "AU"
1 PIN_FLD_RENEWAL_PERIOD ENUM  1
- But when we click "Run Opcode", an error pops up saying:
"Incorrect Flist format, please enter the correct flist".
- And when we click OK and try to switch to the tree view of Opcode workbench, it says :
"There is a problem with the Flist format in Buffer1.ERR_BAD_FIELD_NAME: Cannot map the field name to a valid Infranet type.Please correct the flist and try again"
Note: We have verified the field names and the types given in the flist and it is exactly as the ones we have created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document