Non-Proratable Monthly Cycle Arrears Gets Billed More Than Once With Bill Now
(Doc ID 1122653.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.2.1 to 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 09-Feb-2012
With a non proratable cycle arrear product ("charge for the entire cycle" on both purchase and cancel), the cycle fees gets applied on two occassions in the following scenario:
create product :
monthly cycle arrear
proration for purchase and cancel = charge full for the cycle
cm pin.conf :
#- fm_bill config_billing_delay 0
# - fm_cust_pol actg_dom 9
apply_cycle_fees_for_bill_now = 1
Steps to reproduce:
1. 01 Jan : create account with dummy plan /service/ip
2. 01 Jan : purchase product created above
3. 11 Jan : from Customer Center , A/R --> Bill Now
4. 11 Jan : 10$ charged on the account
5. 01 Feb : op_bill_make_bill with below flist :
0 PIN_FLD_POID POID  0.0.0.1 /account 925828 0
0 PIN_FLD_PROGRAM_NAME STR  "pin_bill_accts"
0 PIN_FLD_ACCOUNT_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /account 925828 0
0 PIN_FLD_BILLINFO_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /billinfo 928900 2
6. 01 Feb : another 10$ is charged on the account. This is not expected, as the cycle arrear charge is already applied in step 3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document