Spreadsheet Load Fails in 12.1.2 with Execution Mode or Invalid Parameter Errors
(Doc ID 1126361.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 12.1.2 to 12.1.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Execution mode 'Snapshot' must be either Snapshot ('S'), Error Reprocessing ('E') or Replacement ('R').
The request was run with the following parameters:
TABLE_NAME : FEM_DATA2
The execution mode is 'Snapshot'.
The execution produced errors. Correct the errors and rerun.
Similarly, if you use the Spreadsheet Upload utility to populate FEM_BALANCES, the concurrent request generated for the External General Ledger Data Loader ends in an error. The following is in the View Log:
Invalid parameter. Value not found. Parameter Name: P_QTD_YTD_CODE (Period Specific Amounts Provided)
0 rows loaded successfully.
0 rows failed to load successfully.
The loading process produced errors. Please correct the errors and re-submit the load.
Note that the WebADI spreadsheet upload completes successfully. An Upload Parameter of Snapshot was selected when uploading data from the spreadsheet.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to the Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator responsibility
- Go to Process Management > Spreadsheet Load
- Select "Table" = "FEM DataX" or "Balances"
- Click "Launch Spreadsheet"
- Populate a single row in the spreadsheet
- Go to Upload the spreadsheet data
- In the Upload Parameters screen, select Exec Mode of Snapshot and launch the load. The Upload is successful.
- Go to Process Management > Requests > View Requests
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document