In EIP the Account ID Selected from Entity Management Screen is not Saved When Navigating to Billing or Financials
(Doc ID 1126644.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Billing Component - Version 1.5.0 to DNU188.8.131.52
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Lodestar EIP (Energy Information Platform) version 1.5, when an Account ID is selected from an Entity Management screen, like Accounts, that Account ID is not saved (used) when navigating to Billing or Financials screens.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into EIP
- Navigate to Entity Management > Accounts
- Enter a search term and click "Search".
- Select an Account from the list of results.
- Navigate to Billing > Cancel/Rebill (or Financials > Payments)
- Currently either no Account ID is populated or the Account ID selected is from the last time the user was in Billing or Financials.
- It is expected at this point that the Account ID selected in #4 be retained in the Account ID field for this screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document